上一层
 
PREVIOUS

请问,这儿附近有医院吗?
Excuse me, is there a hospital near here?

有啊,有一个。
Yes, there is.

那在哪儿呢?
Where is it then?

就在那边。
It's right there.

你要做什么?
What do you want?

去医院。
I am going to the hospital.

我送您去医院好吗?
May I take you to the hospital?

您真好。
That's very kind of you.

怎么了?
What's the trouble?

你哪儿不舒服?
What's hurting you?

我病了。
I'm sick.

我感冒了。
I've caught a cold.

觉得不舒服。
I don't feel well.

我感觉有点不适。
I felt sort Of ill.

我感觉全身都疼。
I seem to have pain all over.

我浑身无力。
My whole body feels weak.

我头痛。
I've got a headache.

我的头疼得厉害。
I have a terrible headache.

我头痛得快要裂开了。
I have a splitting headache.

你发烧吗?
Have you any temperature ?

我发烧。
I have a fever.

我发高烧。
I have high temperature.

我感觉一阵热一阵冷。
I feel hot and cold.

你试过体温吗?
Did you take your temperature?

我量一下你的体温。
Let me take your temperature.

好的。
Ok!

把温度计在腋下夹好。
Please put this thermometer under your armpit.

你有些发烧,37.5oC。
You have a temperature, 37.5 degrees Centigrade.

我鼻塞。
I have a stuffed-up nose.

我不停地打喷嚏。
I'm constantly sneezing.

头痛,嗓子疼,浑身都觉得疼。
I have a headache and a sore throat and feel pains all over.

我嗓子疼。
I have a sore throat.

我先看看你的嗓子。
Let me have a look at your throat first.

张开嘴,说啊……
Open your mouth and say "Ah".

你的嗓子发炎了。
Your throat is inflamed.

请伸出舌头。
Please stick Out your tongue.

你咳嗽吗?
Do you cough?

咳嗽了一晚上。
I cough all night.

我夜里总是咳嗽。
I always cough at night.

你从什么时候开始咳嗽的?
When did you begin to cough?

好几天了。
Several days now.

你从什么时候开始感觉不好的?
When did you begin feeling unwell?

一个小时前。
Since an hour ago.

你不舒服多久了。
How long have you been feeling unwell?

你得这病已经多久了?
How long have you been ill?

至少有三天了吧。
At least three days.

上个星期天早晨。
Last Sunday morning.

你睡眠好不好?
How's your sleep?

不好。
Not well.

现在感觉好些了吗?
Are you feeling better now?

好点了吗?
Feel better?

我的烧已经退了。
My fever is gone.

你现在感觉如何?
How're you feeling now?

我的胃不舒服
My stomach is upset.

呕吐吗?
Any vomiting?

我一直在呕吐。
I have been throwing up.

有一次。
Once
.

是在吃完晚饭后。
After supper.

从来没有。
No, never.

我拉肚子。
I have trouble with diarrhea. 

痛不痛?
Does it hurt?

我肚子痛。
I have a pain in my stomach.

你这儿疼吗?
Do you have pain here?

我这儿疼得厉害。
I have a great pain here.

对,就是这儿。
Yes, that's it.

还疼吗?
Does it still hurt?

我的右脚疼。
My right foot hurts.

我觉得左臂疼痛。
I feel a pain in my left arm.

我的眼睛发痛。
My eyes have been sore.

我的视力在衰退。
My eye sight is falling.

我耳鸣。
I have a humming.

我的耳朵在响。
I have a ringing in my ears.

呼吸困难吗?
Do you have difficult breathing?

我呼吸困难。
I have difficult breathing.

这种情况以前发生过吗?
Has it happened before?

你吸烟吗?
Do you smoke?

你喝酒吗?
Do you drink?

我看你感冒了。
I should say you've caught a cold.

我给你检查一下。
Let me examine you please.

请脱鞋,躺下。
Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).

请屈膝。
Please bend your knees.

请放松。
Please relax.

请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。
Please breathe deeply (normally).

让我摸摸你的脉搏。
Please let me feel your pulse.

我给你量一下血压。
Let me take your blood pressure.

结果正常(基本正常)。
It is normal (essentially normal).

严重吗,医生?
Is there anything serious, doctor?

不严重,就是重感冒。
No, just a bad cold.

你需要打针。
You need an injection.

你吃过什么药吗?
Have you taken any medicine?

你吃的是什么药?
What sort of medicine do you take?

开点儿药吧。
Take some pills.

每次一片,每天三次。
take one and three times a day.

每天二次。
Two times a day.

每天一次。
Once a day.

饭后吃药。
After dinner.

给你开这些药,要多休息。
Take these pills and get plenty of rest.

你需要休假。
You need a vacation.

你需要卧床几天。
You should stay in bed for a few days.

这一两周内,你需要很注意。
You should be very careful for a week or two.

你需要定期来门诊检查。
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
If the trouble persists come back again.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

我马上就来。
I'll come right away.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你吃中药。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

现在还不好说是什么问题。
It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

你需要做一个全面检查。
You need a thorough examination.

我需要住院吗?
Do I need to be hospitalized?

你需要在医院里住几天。
You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

我们认为你最好住进医院来。
We think that you had better be hospitalized.

我去给你安排住院。
I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

你得做手术。
You have to be operated on.

我要将你转到外科(妇科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
I would like to transfer you to the surgery (gynecology, dermatology, urology department).

明早查血以前不要吃东西。
Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

你的大便(尿、痰、白细胞、红细胞、血红蛋白)需要检查一下。
Your stool (urine, sputum, WBC, RBC, hemoglobin) should be checked.

请等一下你的化验结果。
Please wait for the result of your test.

你需要等20分钟。
You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

上一层
 PREVIOUS

回首页
 
HOME