上一层
 PREVIOUS

我想在这里照张像。
I'd like to have my picture taken here.

你能帮我拍照吗?
Could you take a picture for me?

我们合照一张好吗?
Shall we have a picture taken together.

好的。
All right.

劳驾,先生,请帮我们照张像好吗?
Excuse me, sir. Will you take a picture for us please?

当然可以。
Certainly.

准备好了吗?
Are you ready?

好了。
OK.

太棒了!
That's wonderful!

It's a fine day.
今天是个好天。

The view is great.
景色多么漂亮!

你喜欢旅游吗?
Do you like traveling?

你去过北京吗?
Have you ever been to Beijing?

你喜欢那儿吗?
How did you like it?

那儿棒极了。
It's fantastic.

你为什么去那儿?
Why did you go there?

我出差到那儿。
I went there on business.

你在那儿有朋友吗?
And do you have friends there?

是的,很多。
Yes, a lot of friends.

祝你玩得开心!
Enjoy yourself!

你玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun?

我们吃饭前去哪?
Where will we go before lunch?

十分钟时间我能去哪儿?
Where can I go within only ten minutes?

十分钟时间足够你去那个公园。
Ten minutes is enough for you to get to the park.

你觉得我们休息一下怎么样?
Do you think we can have a rest?

我喜欢有你做伴。
I enjoy your company.

这是您要的旅游指南。
Here it is, the tourist guide.

你有什么爱好吗?
Do you have any hobbies?

你觉得音乐会怎么样?
What do you think of the concert?

太棒了,我们定在下周吧。
Yes, that will be nice. Let's fix it for next week.

就这么定了。
You've got it.

我今晚有空。
I'm free tonight.

我们去看电影好吗?
Shall we go to the cinema?

你知道今天上演什么?
Do you know what's on tonight?

什么时间?
At what time?

七点到八点半。
From 7 to 8:30.

好吧。
All right.

你来之前请打电话。
Please call me before you come.

可以请你跳支舞吗?
May I ask you for a dance?

很荣幸。
With pleasure.

对不起,我有约在先了。
Sorry, I'm engaged.

再跳一曲好吗?
What about another dance?

你舞跳的真好。
You're a good dancer.

非常感谢。
Thanks indeed.

不客气。
You are welcome.

欢迎到中国来。
Welcome to China.

您是第一次来中国吗?
Is this your first time to China?

我一定会再来中国的。
I will certainly come to China again.

到了中国就来找我。
Please look me up whenever you're in
China
.

谢谢,我一定会的。
Thank you, I surely will.

一起合张影吧。
Let's take a picture together.

好主意!
That's a good idea!

北京奥运会的特色是什么?
What features does Beijing Olympic Games have?

绿色奥运,科技奥运,人文奥运。
The green Olympics, the high-tech Olympics and the people's Olympics.

上一层
 PREVIOUS

体育运动
Athletic sports

回首页
 
HOME