上一层
 PREVIOUS

请问,这儿附近有银行吗?
Excuse me, is there a bank near here?

有啊,有一个。
Yes, there is.

那在哪儿呢?
Where is it then?

就在那边。
It's right there.

我能为您做点什么?
What can I do for you?

我要取一些人民币。
I'd like to draw some RMB yuan.

请把存折给我。
Your passbook, please.

您想取多少?
How much do you want to draw?

您要多少面值的现金?
How do you want your money?

5张10元的。
Five tens.

请输入密码。
Please enter your password.

请在上面签名。
Would you please countersign them here?

我可以用你的笔吗?
May I use your pen?

我要付费吗?
Do I have to pay for this?

这些费用可以从账户中自动扣缴。
They can be automatically deducted from your account.

可以在ATM机上取钱。
You can use it to draw money from the ATM.

但每次只能取2000元人民币。
But the withdrawal amount is limited within RMB 2000 each time.

我们能代理万事达卡、维萨卡、运通卡、大莱卡和JCB卡。
Our bank has the agency for Master, VISA, Express, Diners and JCB cards.

请您给我看一下您的信用卡好吗?
Would you please show me your card?

您要兑换钱吗?
Do you want to change money?

我要兑换一些钱。
I want to exchange some money.

我可以在这里兑换钱吗?
Can I exchange some money here?

行。
Certainly.

您要兑换哪种货币?
What kind of currency do you want to change?

美元。
It's US dollars.

我想把一些美元换成人民币。
I want to have some dollars changed into RMB yuan.

您想换多少?
How much do you wish to change?

五百美元。
Five hundred dollars.

这是您的钱。
Here is your money.

请核对一下。
Please check the amount.

请点一下钱。
Please count your money.

我想存点儿钱。
I'd like to deposit some money.

我要存一些美元。
I'd like to deposit some U.S. Dollars.

您要存多少?
How much do you want to deposit?

可以取美元吗?
Can I draw some US dollars with my card?

您需要什么票面的?
How would you like your money?

都是一百美元的,行吗?
Can I have it all in one-hundred-dollar bills?

请输入密码,再按一次。
Please enter your password and push the buttons again.

很抱歉,密码与您开户时的密码不一致。
I'm sorry. The code number doesn't coincide with the one you gave us when you opened your account.

我想不起来了。
I can't remember it exactly.

这个号码对吗?
Is this number correct?

我想开立一个帐户。
I'd like to open an account.

开立帐户在哪办理?
Where can I open an account?

在这。
Just here.

我给您办理吧。
I'll attend to it for you.

请到号柜台办理。
Please go to Counter No.1.

我想在贵行办一张牡丹卡。
I want to have a Peony Card from your bank.

请填写这张申请表并签名。
Please fill in this application form and sign your name.

好的,可是签在什么地方?
Yes. But where am I to countersign?

噢,就在这里。
Oh, just here.

请出示您的护照好吗?
Will you please show me your passport?

请出示一下护照。
Your passport please.

您的护照号码是什么?
What's your passport number?

您带身份证了吗?
Do you have some identification on you?

请给我您的身份证。
Would you please give me your identity card.

我丢了存折。
I've lost my savings passbook.

您可以办理挂失。
You can report the loss of the bankbook.

请告诉我帐上还有多少钱好吗?
Would you please tell me my balance?

您的余额是人民币5000元。
Your balance is RMB 5000.

你能告诉我你存了多少钱吗?
Can you tell me how much you deposited?

大约人民币8000元。
About RMB 8000.

您能否马上给我查一下有没有人用卡取款或消费?
Can you have a quick check and see if there's any withdrawal or charges made on my card?

您能告诉我您的姓名、地址和您的账号吗?
Could I have your name, address and your account number,please?

请问您的帐号?
Would you mind if I ask your account number?

没有取款记录,也没有发现消费记录。
There is no withdrawal record on the account,and I don't find any expense record on it, either.

我想办理卡的挂失。
I want to report a loss of the card.

请填一份挂失申请书。
Now please fill out the application for reporting the loss.

我们要收取您的挂失费20元人民币。
We'll charge you RMB 20 for your report of the loss.

我们可以给您补发新卡,但您要付5元人民币的工本费。
We can reissue you credit card, but you should pay RMB 5 for the cost.

请稍候。
Please wait a moment.

全都办妥了。
Everything is in order.

上一层
 PREVIOUS

有关邮政
About Mail

回首页
 
HOME