上一层
 PREVIOUS

我得买点吃的。
I need to buy some food.

请问,这儿附近有餐馆吗?
Excuse me, is there a eatery near here?

有啊,有一个。
Yes, there is.

那在哪儿呢?
Where is it then?

就在那边。
It's right there.

和我一起吃晚餐,好吗?
Would you have dinner with me this evening?

好啊。去哪儿呢?
Of course. Where?

我们去长安大街的中国餐馆吧。
Let's go to the Chinese restaurant on Chang'an Street.

那就是长安大街。
That's Chang'an Street.

中国餐馆就在拐角处。
And the Chinese restaurant is on the corner.

这位子有人坐吗?
Is this seat taken?

你想吃点什么?
What would you like to eat?

您要点菜吗?
Are you ready to order?

请把菜单给我。
Please show me the menu.

这是菜单。
Here's the menu.

让我看看上面有什么好吃的。
We'll see if there is something nice on it.

我不知道该点什么。
I don’t know what to order.

我想要一份炒菜,一碗米饭和一碗汤。
I want a fried dish, rice and soup.

我就要这些。
That's all I need.

在这儿吃还是带走?
For here or to go?

您想喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?

喝茶好了。
Tea is fine.

和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。
I prefer tea to coffee.

你的菜来了。
Here is your food.

你觉得这味道怎么样?
What do you feel about the odor?

This soup tastes great.
这个汤非常美味。

我想要一个冰淇淋。
I want an ice cream.

我要冰淇淋。
I'll have some ice cream.

您要喝点饮料吗?
Would you like a drink?

我想来点饮料。
I want a drink.

你喜欢什么?
What would you like?

你想要一杯果汁吗?
Would you like a cup of juice?

请给我一杯橙汁。
I'll have an orange juice, please.

请给我一杯咖啡。
I'll have a coffee, please.

请给我一杯水。
I'll have a water, please.

请给我一杯茶水。
I'll have a tea, please.

请给我一杯牛奶。
I'll have a milk, please.

请给我一杯可乐。
I'll have a coke, please.

请再加点冰。
Add some ice, please.

我能要点儿糖吗?
Can I have some sweets?

可以,给你。
Yes, here you are.

我想你的够多了。
I think you have enough.

请买单。
Bring me the bill please.

多少钱?
How much?

我该付多少钱?
How much do I owe you?

可以使用信用卡吗?
Can I pay by credit card?

对不起,我们只收现金。
Sorry, we only take cash.

给。
Here you are.

您有零钱吗?
Do you have some change?

找您的钱。
Here's your change.

请把账单给我好吗?
Could I have the bill, please?

我可以要一张收据吗?
May I have a receipt?

请问洗手间在哪里?
Where is the rest room, please?

您喜欢中国菜吗?
Do you like Chinese food?

当然,我非常喜欢!
Sure, I'm crazy about it!

您今天想吃些什么?
What would you like to have today?

我想品尝一下地道的中国菜。
I'd like to try some real Chinese cuisine.

你能给我介绍介绍吗?
Would you tell me something about it?

中国菜有八大菜系。
There are mainly eight famous Chinese cuisines.

每种菜系都有自己的特点。
Each of them has its own features.

您想吃些什么菜?
What would you like to choose?

天津菜怎样?
How about Tianjin cuisine?

我们想吃天津菜。
We want to take Tianjin cuisine.

你能给我们推荐几样吗?
Would you recommend something to us?

这些都是津菜的名菜。
They are both the best dishes of Tianjin cuisine.

好吧,我们就尝尝这些菜。
All right. Wewill take your word and try some.

上一层
 PREVIOUS

特色中餐名称
Characteristic Chinese meal name

回首页
 
HOME